- Bracket for making wooden tables with a corner joint.
- Designed for creating dining room or kitchen tables completely from wood.
- Designed to create 90º joints easily.
- The bracket is screwed to the table leg and to the wooden frame.
- For assembly, we recommend using D.4×16 self-threading screws Made from galvanized steel.
Table corner brackets for making wooden tables with a corner joint.
This is a traditional solution in the furniture sector for creating tables completely from wood.
With this bracket, 90º joints are created easily, you simply have to screw in the steel bracket along with the leg and wooden frame. For assembly, we recommend using 4×16 diameter self-threading screws.